Summer Instagram Part 2


                                                          One last late night beach trip to top of the summer!
I'm not going to lie, the past couple of weeks have been fatty ones. I've gone out for more times than my wallet would like, but no regrets, food was delicious! There aren't too many decent Vietnamese food places around campus, but this pho hit the spot pretty well. 
 I've always loved cream puffs, but these ones are particularly yummy. We wanted churros initially, but cream puffs will do. 
 Post-finals buffet! Buffets never have the best of food, but they certainly have the most variety of food at once. I'm not complaining. 
 I was craving some hotpot, but to be honest, I was a little let down by Morinoya's. Overpriced and underwhelming. 
 BCD Tofu House on the other hand was exactly what I needed. Spicy seafood tofu soup :) 
 Just before moving into my new apartment and heading back home to stay with the parents for a week, the roomie and I had one last foodventure. Grabbed some sushi...
...and topped it off with shaved snow! I have to say, my wallet's feeling a lot lighter but my stomach has definitely gained a few pounds ha! :) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment